13.5.11

Hartley Interior-Exterior

















This is a logo that I designed for a property developer a couple of months ago, I was really excited about this when I got asked to do the design work. I started off by sketching lots of ideas down and there wasn't anything that I was really happy with, I then started drawing with one continuous line and I came up with the house and tree symbol. As soon as I drew it I knew it would be the final idea, I played around with different fonts and colours and eventually came up with a final idea. I've shown the logo on a black and a white background because it will be used on both of those colours on things like the website, business cards and stationary etc. This was a really cool project to work on and the client was really happy with the final idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment